Self-Guided and Self-Drive Tours
Well-planned itineraries for self-guided tours and self-drive holidays in Morocco
If you are looking for a Self-guided holiday or Self-Drive tour to Morocco, then look no further than Morocco Private Tours‘ services, the leading Moroccan specialist in self-guided and Self-drive holiday adventures, with many years’ experience. Our Self-guided touring holidays are carefully designed and offer the same quality, style, service and comforts of our guided trips, the only difference is that with self-guided you are the guide. So you can enjoy the ultimate flexibility and freedom of a self-guided touring itinerary to experience Morocco on your own pace and around your own personal agenda. Whether your are travelling with your family to share one of life’s greatest experiences together or you enjoy going on holiday as a group of best friends who want to get away together to discover the wonderful Morocco.
Morocco Private Tours can arrange everything to suit your own interests and preferences from planning the routes, booking your hotel accommodations and private vehicle or hire car, arranging all luggage transfers and carrying your gear during the trekking days in the Atlas Mountains, etc. So you can travel on your own pace with all the help and support you may need from beginning to end of your vacation. Our range of tours and treks is wide and varied, featuring the most beautiful regions of Morocco, with plenty of choice for all ability levels, from gentle strolls along Essaouira Coastline to inspirational camel riding into the Sahara desert to rewarding walks and challenging treks in the High Atlas Mountains.
All our Self-guided and Self-drive Tours have the following features
- A bucket-list of Must-See attractions and places to help you plan the perfect vacation to Morocco
- Your routes are meticulously planned by our experienced and skilful Berber guides
- You will travel on the dates that work best for you and your group
- All your hotel and tented camping accommodations are taken care of
- You have a choice of hotel and private tented camp options to fit your budget
- Detailed maps and trip notes provided, with your luggage transported where necessary
- All land transportation by private vehicle during the trip or hire car can be arranged
- You have access to local support and emergency services twenty four hours a day